Be on guard; stand firm in your faith. Act like mature men and be courageous; be strong. Let everything you do be done in love. - 1 Corinthians 16:13-14
Fathers, do not exasperate your children, instead bring them up in training and instruction of the Lord. - Ephesians 6:4
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. - Deuteronomy 6:5-6
Vision: The men of Word of Life will consistently honor the Lord Jesus Christ in all areas of their lives. To equip men of Christ to be disciples of the church.
Mission: The men’s ministry exists to develop Biblically grounded men of faith who:
· Lead their families in worship
· To unite men in Bible study, prayer, ministry, and fellowship
· Reach out to men in the community with the Gospel
· To become a supportive environment that touches the lives of the entire church family
· To become a magnet for service and a resource for other church ministries and missions
· To provide a series of events that will promote fellowship, outreach, and evangelism
· Help hold other men accountable to God’s standards
Activities: Activities and events throughout the year include the following and are designed to help men connect with other men and with God.
December 2nd – Heroes meeting/ Gift exchange
December 15th – 8-10 working men, meet @ WOL 8am